Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Little Guy!

Today is my 4th birthday! I woke up to mommy and daddy singing happy birthday and then I got to open one of my presents. I got a new baseball bat and balls - which I really wanted! At school, my friends sang happy birthday, while we enjoyed the snickerdoodles I made, and Emmylou brought me balloons and a fireman's hat! After my nap, I got to open a few more presents and then mommy said we were going to a surprise place that night. Guess where we went? SESAME STREET LIVE! It was so much fun and I loved watching Elmo and some of my other favorite characters up close and personal. What a great 4th birthday!
Nothing like a frozen cup of sugar to get the night started
Dancing and singing with Elmo and friends
Nothing better than a $10 Elmo balloon and soft pretzel covered with rock salt

No comments: