Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Tonight we went into the attic and got all of our Christmas goodies down to start decorating. Daddy and I worked on the outside Christmas lights for awhile and then I came inside to help mommy and my baby with putting the tree together. Yes...you read that right. Mommy is very proud of her snap together, plug it in and voila instant Christmas tree. We had fun singing songs and decorating the tree while my baby had fun taking the ornaments off of the tree. After we were finished, Tatie and I helped (sort of) mommy make hot chocolate and we all sat around the tree admiring our work. I think I'm a little too excited because I had the carrots ready for rudolph and cookies ready for Santa but mommy said I'm a couple weeks too early. I don't know if I can wait until Christmas!
(notice where my baby's hand is?)
We weren't in the mood to take a Christmas pic
...but if you add hot chocolate and warm milk, we may be talked into it.
Now the Christmas tree is complete with it's sword topper! My idea, of course!