Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Vacation

Today, we leave for our vacation. Yeah! Mommy, my baby and I went on the airplane to Denver where Grammy and Aunt Katie picked us up and took us back to Wyoming for a few days. On Saturday, we're going back to Denver to get daddy and the 4 of us are heading to Crested Butte.

It was a long travel day but thanks to Victoria's dvd player, we managed just fine. It was also mommy's first time traveling on the plane with the 2 of us and I have to say, I was an angel compared to my baby. She definitely gave mommy a hard time-and the lady we sat next to was less than thrilled. Once we landed and found Grammy and Aunt Katie, our 4 hour drive to Casper somehow ended up being more like 7 hours. Keep posted for lots of fun adventures in the days to come.......

Da plane! Da plane!

No comments: