Monday, August 10, 2009

Baby Food Boycott

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to let you know that I do not want you to feed me baby food anymore and I expect only big girl food. Do not serve me any of the mashed up, tasteless 'food' and do not try to 'sneak it in' as I've noticed you trying to do a lot more lately.

After being introduced to wonderful foods (thank you big brother) such as macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese, french toast, pancakes and watermelon, why would you ever think that I would want to go back to baby food peas or pureed bananas? With my one little snaggletooth on the bottom and the top 2 slowly coming in, I'm capable of so much more.

If you don't respect my wishes, I will make sure to throw a temper tantrum, complete with arched back and high pitched cries, until I get my way.

Thank you in advance.
Miss Priss

No comments: