Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick Babies

The last few weeks, I've been coughing a lot but things started to get better....or so mommy thought. Over the weekend both my baby and I got worse so mommy took us to the doctor this afternoon. Guess what? We are sick babies and both have walking pneumonia and I have an ear infection. I'm not sure how my baby can have it because she can't even crawl, but I won't question the experts. Mommy feels bad for us and I've been milking it for all it's worth! She even took me to get a smoothie after our doctor's visit. Yum! Mommy is taking care of us though and we're taking our grape flavored medicine (she let me pick the flavor) so we can start feeling better. Mommy sure does love us.

Latest stats:
Tripp's weight 33 lbs (down 1 lb from last week)
Tate's weight 14 lb 5 oz (up 1/2 lb since last month)

1 comment:

Angie Holt said...

Poor kiddos! Hope they start feeling better (and hope Gaby isn't incubating right now!). We'll miss you at swimming tomorrow.