Thursday, March 5, 2009

Busted

This morning mommy told me to stay out of the cupcakes. Happy boy heading back to see what mommy and my baby are doing. Mommy looks at me and hmmm......here is how our morning started out.

Mommy: Tripp, have you been in the cupcakes?
Tripp: No mommy (with BIG brown eyes)
Mommy: Do you want to rethink that answer?
Tripp: No.
Mommy: Go look in the mirror.

Smiling, I head over to the mirror when..uh oh...busted. Pink frosting all over my face. Rats!I'm still looking in the mirror when mommy asks

Mommy: So, have you been in the cupcakes?
Tripp: Yes m'am.

And off to time out I go.

2 comments:

KaseyK said...

Ahh. Life's little lessons. Do a mirror check before you lie to mom!

Jackson said...

Hilarious! J just lied to me for the first time a week or so ago...wheee!