Monday, March 30, 2009

Ronald McDonald House

You may remember that in lieu of presents at my birthday party, I asked my friends to bring books to donate to the Ronald McDonald House instead. Well, a month and a half later, we finally made it to 'Old McDonald's House'. I took the books to the nice lady in the office and told her: 'my friends brought lots of books for the sick children and for the children that don't have anything'. She was very happy to see all of the books and told me that they would make many children smile. I even got to sign my name in the donor book! Afterwards, I had fried shrimp at Pappadeaux and once we got home, mommy rewarded us with a little Thomas the Train and Barney on the computer (since we still haven't replaced our broken tv). It was a big day and it sure does feel good to help others.

Here I am with my box of books

At the Ronald McDonald House. Ms. Cara came with us too!

Ah....my baby and I sure love Barney and Thomas.

1 comment:

Jackson said...

what a great idea..you are growing one compassionate man, E!
So good to see P-face too :)