Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The first of many 'firsts'.....

Our big girl is already holding her head up some and even trying to crawl!  I kid you not.   Grammy was giving her a bath and when she's on her tummy, she gets on her fours and scoots off the towel.  Daddy has it on video but mommy has no clue how to upload it to the blog so you'll just have to trust us.   I think she's just advanced, if you ask me. 

It's tradition (for you musical fans like mommy and Grammy, think "Fiddler on the Roof") that Grammy give all the babies their first baths.  It's not their true baths because of the belly cord but it still counts. Tonight, Grammy gave Lexi her bath and she didn't like it one bit!  She threw an absolute fit but I guess that was a good thing because it made her sleep a little better afterwards so maybe she wore herself out a bit.  She sure smelled great and I wish we could bottle up that new baby smell. 


 





No comments: