Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tate's Princess Tea Party

What a big day! For my birthday party this year, I wanted a princess party. So mommy planned a princess party for my girlfriends and me - and you'll never guess who came as my special guest! Cinderella herself! Oh my gosh. was i ever excited. Cinderella called me on the phone a couple of days ago to tell me she was coming to visit but I didn't really 'get it' until she showed up at my door. Cinderella was so much fun and taught us all how to curtsy like a princess and how to clap like a princess. She then told us the story of her wicked stepmother and meeting Prince Charming. We played games with her, blew bubbles, watched a magic show and then it was on to our 'tea the princess way' lesson. I had so much fun I didn't want it to end. Thank you, Cinderella, for making my day so special!

No comments: