Saturday, August 13, 2011

Levi is 3 months old


My precious boy, Levi -
You make me smile and you make my heart happy. You are such a sweet little boy with the most laid back demeanor. I guess you have to be considering your sister. Just remember, she really does love you to pieces! The past couple of weeks have brought tremendous change. You're smiling constantly and I've even heard a giggle or 2 escape those sweet little Levi lips. You still aren't so sure about your sister and brother being too close but you're getting used to it little by little. I'm so proud of you - you're sleeping like a champ! I'm cautiously optimistic but you've been sleeping from 9pm to 7am every night. Woo hoo! I had Tripp sleeping through the night at 10 weeks, you at 11 weeks and then there is the princess who took 6 months. My plan is to slowly transition you upstairs to your new room, but my main fear is your sister being in such close proximity to you and what she may do when trying to love on you. Maybe you'll stay in my room until you're 5 years old. That's not so bad is it? After all, you're my last baby and I want to savor every bit of it. You complete our family and I look forward to each day, week, month and year with you. You're my precious love.

All my heart,
Mommy