Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Mommy: Gulp! Me: Woo hoo!

I'm super excited about my first day of kindergarten. We had to get up really early but it didn't bother me because I was so excited to start my day. Mommy and daddy took me to school and after a few obligatory photos (you know mom), I was off to my new classroom. At pick-up, mommy asked me how my day was. I told her, "Mom, I loved kindergarten. Sign me up!". Maybe she had me in a few too many camps this summer. And....even though I brought my lunch in my new transformers lunchbox, I told her that I forgot I had a lunch and had to go through the cafeteria line. I couldn't help myself! It was just so tempting going through the line and picking out all sorts of goodies.......for free! Mommy explained later that it isn't free and so I'm limited to one school lunch a week but I can live with that. When I got home, I had a special delivery from Grammy and Gramps wishing me luck on my first day. This is going to be a great year!
Outside the kindergarten wing
Mrs. Olson
Special delivery from Grammy and Gramps

No comments: