Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Left Behind

Today I was left behind at school. It's actually pretty funny because mommy didn't know about it in time to freak out but as she was walking to meet me at the bus, her phone rang and it was my teacher. Mommy sent me to school with a note on Monday saying she was picking me up from school but somehow in my excitement, I didn't actually give that note to my teacher until Wednesday! Of course, rookie mommy didn't date it so Mrs. Olsen didn't put me on the bus. After about 45 minutes when mommy didn't show up, she decided she should call and let her know I was safe. I loved it! Fortunately, Ms. Becca was close by and came to the rescue. While waiting, I had the whole classroom to myself including the computers leading Mrs. Olsen and mommy to think that I may have had the whole thing planned!

No comments: