Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Photo shoot


"I'm too sexy for my diaper"
Mommy wanted to get some sweet pictures of the 3 of us together so Miss Emily said she would take some at Mayfield Park. It's a great park here in Austin complete with beautiful koi ponds and peacocks. Since mommy has her hands full with 3 of us now, she laid out all of the clothes the night before and asked daddy to get us dressed that morning while she took a shower and got ready. We made it to the park on time and all was great. Right? Well, yes until Miss Emily started laughing because Tate was twirling in her 'beautiful dress' and we realized daddy forgot to put panties on her. Oops! I informed mommy that he forgot my undies, too. Minor detail I suppose. We were hot and tired and did not want to cooperate but here are some of the pictures from our day in the park. Thank you Miss Emily!

No comments: