Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shamu! Shamu! Shamu!

I love Shamu! We went on a last minute trip to Sea World this weekend with Gaby and some new friends and I had so much fun. It's been over a year since I'd been and I was more 'into' it this time around. I was even tall enough for the Shamu roller coaster! It was also my baby's first visit to Sea World. She loved the dolphins and cried when they would swim away from her.

Drew, Gaby and Tripp in the Penguin Exhibit
Look, at the prize I won!
SeaWorld was decorated for Halloween.
Sesame Street at Sea World
At the Shamu show
Calling Shamu with our 'splash' hand signals
Tatie and the boys (Tripp, Drew and Brayden)
In the 'FantaSEA' exhibit with daddy
Cool picture of my baby in a bubble
Tatie and the Sea Princess
Riding the Shamu Roller Coaster with daddy

No comments: