Monday, September 7, 2009

To be or not to be......

If you don't know by now, my mommy is a little nutty about Halloween. This has only happened recently (since I was born) because when she was little, she never really celebrated Halloween and therefore she doesn't get into the holiday all that much. However, introduce me and now you have instant Halloween fan. For my first Halloween, she dressed me in about 20 different costumes before she decided on the 'perfect one'. Because they called me 'The Goat', this was the likely choice.
.....But before that, I had to amuse her with trying on the chicken......the lobster
....the bear, just to name a few.

In 2007, I was a skunk and of course last year, I was a pirate and my baby was the parrot. Now with 2 of us, she's having more fun than she probably should, at our expense. Here is one of her ideas - mommy's little monsters - but it's not the winner. You'll have to wait and see what we dress as for Halloween 2009!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Ahhh...the days when you could put them in a costume without any complaints or opinions....