Saturday, August 23, 2008

Potty Time!

Yesterday, mommy and I sat down and had a little discussion about my diapers. She explained that baby bean would soon be here and that he/she would need to use the diapers and that I needed to start wearing my big boy undies more often. I've been really good at wearing my big boy undies and using the big boy potty.........when I feel like it. Truth be told, I'd rather be naked all of the time. We decided that it was time to say 'bye bye diapers' and I agreed.

Today wasn't so bad but again, I was naked most of the day. Mommy put me in diapers to go to the circus because she knew I would be way too busy watching the animals and clowns to tell her I needed to go potty. Smart mommy.

Trippism for today-

After going to the potty at the restaurant and returning to the table (and daddy didn't have an extra diaper)...

Tripp: 'Mommy - I'm commano'.
Mommy: 'What is commano'?
Tripp: 'I'm naked under my shorts'.
Mommy: 'Oh, commando'.

Good one, daddy.

2 comments:

KaseyK said...

Okay, that is hilarious! Glad the potty training is going well!

team shafer said...

Team Shafer knows Commando! You go TRIPP!!!