Thursday, August 14, 2008

Great Grandpa's 90th Birthday Party





Mommy hasn't been so great with 'blogging' lately so I had to have a talk with her. I told her that people want to know what I've been up to and how can they know if she doesn't tell them? She promised to be better.

This past weekend was so much fun. We went to South Houston for my great grandpa's 90th birthday party! I had so much fun seeing family from all over and loved playing with all of my cousins. We sang happy birthday, had bagpipers and we even went on a boat ride to Kemah Island. My Aunt Judy even brought us all fun glow sticks to play with on the ride back to the hotel.

This is the 2nd time I met my great grandfather - the first time was when I was about 6 months old and he went to a Texas A&M game with us. Of course, I was much too young to remember that event but mommy has pictures that I like to look at.

Here are some pictures from the weekend. One is me with my cousins (actually 2nd cousins, but who is keeping track) and the other is a '4 Generations' picture with my great grandfather, my grammy, my mommy and of course me. Enjoy!!

No comments: