Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tate's 5th birthday party

Today is my birthday party and we're having a petting zoo and pony rides!  It started off really special when Aunt Bunny and GeeGee surprised us ALL by showing up at our front door.  They came all the way from Tomball to help me celebrate my special day!  We went to dinner last night together and my friend, Tessa, spent the night.  This morning we all worked to get ready for the party and it was a crowd pleaser.  We had chickens and goats and pigs and a calf and donkeys and geese and the list goes on!  We finished the party with a very fancy cake (I told mommy I wanted a wedding cake and she told me to ask daddy if that would be ok.  Of course he said NO so I said I wanted a heart cake.  Mommy had a heart cake made in the shape of a wedding cake.  Perfect!) and pinata.  What a fun way to celebrate my special day. 














No comments: