Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Little Mermaid


 


 

Mommy loves Groupon and found a special for a "Mermaid" photo shoot.  Knowing how much I'm into mermaids right now, she booked it right away.  Well, while Tripp was at lacrosse today, mommy and I made a road trip down to Wimberley for our appointment.  It included a 'hair and makeup' session and I was in heaven!  I dressed up in my costume and had my fun in front of the camera.  Instead of going home and coming back another day to see the proofs, we instead went next store and waited at the "Wimberley Pie Company" and sampled a few of their pies.  Highly recommended!  We don't have a digital photo of the finished project but let's just say it is very whimsical and almost ridiculous.I had fun, though, and my work of art is proudly displayed in my bedroom. 

No comments: