Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tripp is 6

My baby is 6. Really? I look at you every day and see the little boy you've become. I know people alway say 'time flies' but it's flying a little too quickly and I'm ready for it to stop. You are my precious, precious angel. Even at 6, you have such a maturity about you and are always so eager to please. You're my big helper - especially with Levi - and although I may not acknowledge it at times, it never goes un-noticed. You and Tate have a special relationship, too. Yes you aggravate each other but boy are you the protective big brother and is she lucky to have you! When y'all are sweet together, it's the best thing ever. You'll play princesses with her or build forts together. You'll cuddle up on the couch and watch the ipad together. Truth be told, you'd be lost without each other and I would be lost with out you, too. I love watching you grow each day but at the same time I wish for time to slow down just a little bit more so I can selfishly savor each moment with you a little more than I already do. Happy birthday to my little love.

Love, Mommy.

No comments: