Friday, July 8, 2011

The Gingerbread Man

I've been in acting camp all week at the Paramount Theater downtown. I love it! During the week we acted out different fairy tales and on Friday, we had a private performance for our friends and family....in the theater, on the stage! Mommy and daddy were so surprised to find out that the story we performed for them was 'The Gingerbread Man' and I was the Gingerbread man! I was great, if you ask me and even improvised a little on stage. For example, when the gingerbread man encountered the bunny on the trail, instead of saying, 'Run Run as fast as your can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!', he said 'Hop Hop as fast as your can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!'. And, when he encountered the chicken, he said 'Fly, Fly as fast as your can, you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man!'. Pretty clever! Maybe you'll see me on the big screen one day.
See me on the ground? The old woman is 'baking' me.
I've jumped out of the oven!
The cat is trying to eat me! But, you know how the story goes.
Taking our bows
Tate had to try on some of the props

No comments: