Friday, April 2, 2010

Tate is - I can't say it!

Really? 18 months old? Ah yes, it's true.

Dearest Pterodactyl -
Please, please, please stop screaming. I don't know how much more I can take of it and now that you're officially 18 months old, you should really consider stopping. I have so much I can say about you being 18 months but I think Austin artist Joe McDermott sums it up best.

I fall down on my bottom and it doesn't even hurt.
Gonna find a house plant gonna eat some dirt.
Gonna run around all over this house.
Gonna find an old dusty thing and put in in my mouth.

I know everything to do to make Daddy say, "Aah!"
I know 25 words and 24 of them are, "No!"

And who spilled juice on Daddy's new suit?
Well it couldn't be me - I'm so little and……cute

I am baby.
I am trouble.
I can walk.

Challenging? Yes. My precious girl? Absolutely. I didn't think it was possible to love you more but I do and I look forward to all of the days to come.
Love, Mommy

No comments: