Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

I don't know how I missed him BUT the Easter Bunny managed to sneak by me again this year undetected and left lots of goodies for Tatie and me. I told mommy I think he comes down the chimney like Santa. This year, he must have known I've been talking about soccer non stop because I now have my very own soccer ball! He also knew I loved jelly beans and Thomas the train. Smart bunny! My baby got lots of fun 'girlie' things, including a new baby doll, but she was much more interested in the chocolate bunny. Smart girl!
What girl doesn't love chocolate??
Silly bunny with her milk milk and birthday card?
The Riley bunnies love their morning milk milk. Make sure it's warm, please.
You mean you put SNACKS in this? Snacks are my favorite thing in the whole wide world!

No comments: