Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New things


Today I tried sushi for the first time....and liked it! I went with mommy and daddy for lunch at Sushi Sake and we sat at the sushi bar so I could watch Carlos. By the way, only in Texas can you have a sushi chef named Carlos. I really like the California roll and decided to be a bit daring and order a few things myself. I asked him for 'this and this and this' as I pointed to different fish on ice. I ended up liking the different tunas but wasn't too crazy about the salmon. Mommy and daddy were so proud of me for trying something new but I'm wondering if they felt the same way once the bill came. I know Carlos likes having an almost 3 year old order from the sushi bar!












1 comment:

emmylou + miller said...

did you eat the yummy edamame, trippie?

can't wait to see you tomorrow!