Friday, June 28, 2013

Princess Camp






One of my FAVORITE things in the summer is Princess Camp.  Usually I go towards the end of summer when mommy is trying to find fun things for us to do so she can survive (ha!) but with the new baby coming soon, we scheduled princess camp earlier.  It was the best week ever and I worked on not ballet, dance, gymnastics and cheering but also new this year was musical theater.   At the end of the week, we made pizzas at Mangias  pizza and we had a special show for our parents.  We had to bring our favorite princess dress from home and of course I brought my most sparkly one ever.  We performed 'My Favorite Things' from Sound of Music and people came up to mommy telling her that I'm natural!  I do love a good performance - especially when I'm in it. 

No comments: