Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tripp's 7th Birthday

This year for Tripp's birthday, mommy said he could invite 7 friends because he's turning 7.  Tripp was fine with this because that meant he'd only have to write 7 thank you notes.  :)  He decided to have his party at "Main Event" which is somewhere between a Chuck E Cheese and Dave N Busters.  They have bowling, glow golf, rock walls, arcades and laser tag.  We started with bowling and then did some laser tag before heading to the party room for pizza and cake.  Afterwards, 5 of the friends came over for a slumber party complete with popcorn and movies in the playroom.  They all brought sleeping bags and camped out upstairs, which ended up being a much longer night than mommy and daddy anticipated.  I wasn't there because I had my own slumber party at Augusta's house where we made cookies, put on make up and had a spa bath.  I think my night was a bit more relaxing than mommy and daddy's.




 

No comments: