Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fun with Dinosaurs

Tonight is my sleepover with Emmylou and I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! We packed my bag - along with green pillow and blue bear - and headed over later in the afternoon. Tomorrow is school so Ms. Becca is going to pack my lunch and take me when she takes Emmylou so I won't see mommy until later after cooking class. Did I mention this is my first sleep over? Mommy is trying to be tough so I hope she does ok when I'm not home with her tonight. We went to Emmylou's Grammie's house for dinner and I had some fun playing with the dinosaurs at dinner. Ms. Becca captured this priceless picture to share with mommy. I thought it was pretty cool what the dinos could do!

1 comment:

lnilles said...

I haven't done sleep overs yet and am so nervous to start! By the way, I love the dinasour picture...classic!